• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

First clutch 2009!!!

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
49 eggs !!! Omg...thats crazy. Bet she was a fatty :D good luck on your hatchlings im workin on some too. Not that you need the luck lol

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well the smallest clutch I ever had was 27, and the largest was 54, but Bert had one that was 74. I would say 35 is about right on the average size of a clutch.

Here is the girl before she laid the 49:

Attachments

• DSCN4997.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 3

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
Well the smallest clutch I ever had was 27, and the largest was 54, but Bert had one that was 74. I would say 35 is about right on the average size of a clutch.

Here is the girl before she laid the 49:

74!? :shock:

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I put two more clutches into the incubator yesterday, 35 high white eggs and 43 black nose eggs, I do have a few more that are nesting. I also seen the reds breeding the last few days, so it won't be long and the reds will be in the incubator too. :)

All_American

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
I put two more clutches into the incubator yesterday, 35 high white eggs and 43 black nose eggs, I do have a few more that are nesting. I also seen the reds breeding the last few days, so it won't be long and the reds will be in the incubator too. :)

Are these high white eggs, normals or giants, Bobby?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980