• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

FOR SALE: 10 month old Varnyard Argentine B/W Tegu

Richard Zombo

5 Year Member
This tegu was given to me as a Christmas present just this past year, so I've had him since he was 6 months old. Unfortunately, I wasn't ready for the commitment a tegu requires so I am reluctantly forced to sell him.

He is a Varnyard Argentine Black & White Tegu

He came out of hibernation in mid March

He is in absolutely perfect shape (no missing nails, complete tail intact, no retained shed anywhere). He has a firm, round body and tailbase, and has been growing quickly since he came out of hibernation. I have a feeling he's going to get huge.

He eats like a horse, every single day (turkey, beef liver, f/t mice, egg, grapes, cantaloupe. I use a calcium supplement & ReptiVite without D3 once a week. These come with the tegu)

He is extremely active, and just as curious. He comes out every day to eat and walk around the living room.

I am asking only $125 for this tegu

He is kept in a Monster Cages 8'x2'x2' custom cage. They are constructed from polypropylene plastic, which is ideal for reptiles in that it retains moisture better than wood and is much lighter / easier to move than a wood cage. These cages cost around $600 new, but I will sell it for $400 (UVB bulb not included). The cage has only been used for 2 months.

**Tegu must be picked up from my house. I will not ship / deliver him**

He will sell fast, so don't hesitate to call or email me for questions or photo requests of the tegu or the cage. I am located in Lake Orion, Michigan.

phone: 248-342-7752
email: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu