• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

For Sale: Desert Collard Lizards

AB^

5 Year Member
WC Adult Desert Collard Lizards for Sale
Males and Females Available
$25 ea or $40 a pair
Shipping is a $50 flat rate.
NO CA Sales!

Collard1.jpg

Collard2.jpg

I will not knowingly ship animals to where they are illegal, banned or prohibited.
It is YOUR responsibility as the buyer to know your local and state regulations regarding reptiles, amphibians or invertebrates you intend to purchase BEFORE
making any live animal purchases.

Animals for sale have NOT been treated for internal parasites or quarantined unless specifically noted as such. I highly recommend having any animal whether captive bred or wild caught checked and treated by a qualified exotics veterinarian soon after purchase.

I will not sell live animals to ANY persons under 18 years age. I may require proof of age, if youÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢re unable to provide verifiable proof of age then your order will be cancelled and the animals will be offered for sale again.

By purchasing an animal from me you understand and agree to my terms and conditions of sale. Failure to read my terms and conditions whether intentional or accidental does NOT void them. If you do not agree to my terms and conditions please do not contact me for an animal.

Live Arrival Guarantee:

All animals sold are guaranteed to arrive alive and in apparent good health.

Stipulations of Live Arrival:

I will not be held responsible for carrier errors or delays.

You must be home for the delivery on the first attempt.

Shipping conditions must be between 55-85 degrees.

If an animal arrives DOA you MUST contact me by EMAIL within 4 hours of arrival. Failure to do so will void any compensation granted. I may request evidence of the DOA. This can be a photograph of the animal with the packaging or even having the animal shipped back to me. Failure to meet my request of proof will void any compensation.

Refunds and/or credits will be given solely at my discretion. If a claim is found to be valid I will compensate 100% of the cost of the animal and UP TO 100% of the shipping charges at my discretion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me