• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

fruits and veggies

does your tegu eat fruits and/or veggies?

• never

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rarely

• once or twice a week

• daily

• Total voters

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
do your tegu eats fruits and/or veggies? take the poll and tell us how often and you can explain how you do it!

isdrake

5 Year Member
I offer a mix of different fruits/berries and veggies daily. She seems to like the fruits and berries but are skeptical to the veggies.

I try to hide the rodents and insects in the bowl so she have to at least look at my mix. XD And now she it's from it every day. :D

HorseCaak

5 Year Member
I selected Never to Rarely. Mine is still only 9 months old and they don't need these types of food until 1 year. She once had some lettuce leaves and ate them mixed in with her usual meats...

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
well nero wont have anything to do with fruits, i have tried hiding soft fruit in her meat but she will just refuse the meal altogether,achilles will take fruit mixed in with his meat but only soft fruit like berries every time i feed them, pyro will take fruit occaisionally when mixed in his meat but none of them will eat the veggies!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu