• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

FS/Trade M/F pair Columbian TeguÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢s and Argentine B&W Tegu

G

I have a male and female pair of Columbian tegus, the male is about 20-22" and female is about 16-17" both eat well the male is a little more active than the female she seems to burrow a lot but is a little more tame than the male but are both still pretty skittish. id like them both to go together id like to get 180 for the.

Also I have a 12-13Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã? Argentine B&W tegu for 120.

Would trade them all for a nice larger Argentine B&W or a red tegu.

IÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢m in Fort Wayne IN.

Ill get some pics of them up.

Nessie

Hope you can find a good home for your Columbians. As for your Black and White, they grow like mad so give it a couple months with some good eatin and you'll see weekly growth. My black and white went from a 10" 6 week old to a 30" 6 month old! It is amazing to see how fast they grow once they find their love for food. I also have a 12" red that is about 4 months older then my black and white and she is just coming out of hibernation so I think she'll start to grow like a weed too. Not trying to tell you what to do by any means but if it is stricty impatients, rest assured they grow like crazy and atleast you know exactly what kind of care your young tegu has gotten.

kaa

5 Year Member
I would take your female if I was a little closer to you. You should get some pics up though. They would sell faster.

G

Re: FS/Trade M/F pair Columbian TeguÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢s and Argentine B&W T

pics.

Id really like to get rid of all three for just one larger Argentine B&W or a red, also interested in a ball python, king snakes, milk snakes bearded dragons, Rhino Iguana, nice cages or snake racks, let me know what you got.

I will not ship but i can meet.

Attachments

• Adrian%20Amor%20348.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 6
  • Adrian%20Amor%20347.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 5
  • Adrian%20Amor%20351.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 5
G

Re: FS/Trade M/F pair Columbian TeguÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢s and Argentine B&W T

more pics.

Attachments