• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Goodbye Ty

J.LRegius

5 Year Member
Hey ppl,

thanks for your help with Ty and everything, i appreciated it greatly, without u guys I would be lost.

Ty, died on the 25th of October 2009, he was 2.6 feet long and weighed 2.2lb, It just happened overnight I dont know why. I took Ty out of his tank the night before, he was perfectly healthy and all but the next morning when I got up to feed him he was dead. I was so happy with him, he was perfect. He helped me get through a lot, without him I'd really be missing another side of my life. I got so used to waking up and having him by my side and I always imagined he'd be there for 10 years or more but then when I least expected it, when I had finally ordered the giant tank that should have been rightfully his, he passed away.

Once again I thank you guys for all ur help, I didn't post earlier cos I avoided tegu related things for a few weeks.

Thanks guys

Justin

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Hi Justin.I am so sorry for your loss :( .Even if you can't see him or hold him any more it doesn't mean that he is not with you in spirit.May he R.I.P and may God give you healing and comfort to your heart and mind.Hang in there.

Jer723

5 Year Member
im so sorry, he seemed like a very great tegu, and you gave him the best life you could give. hang in there, youll be ok.

Jerry

MIKE-ZILLA

5 Year Member
sorry about your loss. just try to focus on getting a new hatchling later this year. its cool that you already have a large cage for him/her.

J.LRegius

5 Year Member
Ahh, my parents have had enough of tegus and I'm leaving to go to England to study soon so not much point! Monti, my python has inherited the tank.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980