• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Gorgeous Male Blue Tegu For Sale!!!!

ticoguy14

5 Year Member
He is between 3-4 years from what previous owner told me. He has the best temperament, he actually enjoys human presence. I can put him to roam into my room and he tries to find a way to get on the bed and be beside me.
He has never bitten or even hiz. He eats mice, hard boiled egg, ground turkey everything that you put infront of him.
Reason im selling him is im going thru some economic problems and I recently had baby girl. His price is $650 shipped obo thru paypal. Thanks You can reach me at [email protected] or (404)839-7552
You can see pictures at http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=269475

Thanks

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 63

kellen.watkins

He is a stud but that price is pretty steep, I still don't understand why older reptiles are more expensive, well I do cause a bunch of money and care was already invested in them, but in a sentimental sense watching them grow up from little babies is far worth more to me, to each his own I guess :)

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Older animals are worth more for the reasons you said but also because they are ready to breed, and make money for the person investing in it. For pet reasons raising them up is worth more to me as well.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Considering he's a large male, ready to breed and babies can easily go for 300 each,.. that's not a bad price at all. It's not like there's not a demand for Blues,... they're pretty easy to re home or sale.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Things like number of toes, whether its got its tail or not and over all health can effect the price as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu