• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

gravid gold colombian ??? with pics

angelrose

5 Year Member
what do you think ?
017.jpg

016-2.jpg

I have been watching lizard sex for most of the summer.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Looks like it to me. Is that Angel? You will be the first person I know of to successfully breed Colombians in captivity!! I hope their fertile.

angelrose

5 Year Member
no, that is not Angel. Angel is my b/w col.

this is Bella and I'll come out and say it I don't know a thing about breeding and need help.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
She looks like she is gravid to me as well. If you need help with any questions feel free to give me a call. I will help you with this if you like.

angelrose

5 Year Member
I have been waiting for you to come along, Bobby. I will give you a call this evening.

thank you, all.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
angelrose said:
DaveDragon said:
I can send you pics of the incubator I built.

please
I need to take better pics.

Start looking for Perlite & Vermiculite WITHOUT added fertilizer. Miracle-Grow is one brand we found but had a tough time finding it without fertilizer. I finally found it at a feed store. I don't remember the brand. I'll look tonight.

angelrose

5 Year Member
I just wanted to tell you ...

Scotty93801 sent me these very fine golds. I can hold them longer then my args. Bella had a 'belly' upon arrival with Beau all I did was separate them and watch her belly grow and Beau go after my others. so, I guess an incubator would be a very good investment ..lol

angelrose

5 Year Member
I really just like and got tegus because their intelligent (I think) and fun.
oh lord, what did I get myself into ..lol.

your a wonderful man, Dave. thank you for taking the time.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
angelrose said:
I really just like and got tegus because their intelligent (I think) and fun.
oh lord, what did I get myself into ..lol.
You summed up my feelings too!! We didn't buy Tegu's to breed, it just worked out that way!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu