• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

have to sell blizzard

frost

1,000+ Post Club
i have hit a crisis and i need to sell my extreme giant tegu blizzard. he is from the 2011 clutch and has a regrown tail. if anyone is interested send me a pm and we will talk.

i would prefer if he went to a good home preferably someone i know on here. and if i dont have to ship that would be easier for me.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
Picture013.jpg
[/img]
here is a quick pic of him.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
what do you mean it doesent work? like it wont enlarge or u cant see it?

frost

1,000+ Post Club
thats good i though i was the only one who could see the pic or something haha.

miata_fiend

hell too bad i'm gonna be cutting it close on my next paycheck or i'd drive my butt out there to pick up the pretty boy. Hes gorgeous.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
thanks, he is getting very pretty. more and more white as time goes on.i think he might have a bit of shed on him still. i will get a side shot tomorrow that is where all the white is.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
if you pick him up i will consider throwing in a cage for free. i have a few tanks i can give.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
im giving away a tank lamp that uses the tube ubv. it uses the really long uvb and i dont need it because i use powersun and other uvb bulbs. im also lowering the price to $280.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
i have managed to fix the little crisis i was in so im not selling him anymore. i would consider a trade for him if anyone is interested tho. just out of curiosity.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980