• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello From Sunriver,OR,USA

KrazyReptileGirL

[attachment=3717]Hi all, i just recently signed up about a week ago. i am the proud owner of a male and female arg, b&w tegu.Morpheus(3yrs) & Nyobi(1.5yrs). i have had Morpheus for 2.5 yrs,he is a sweetheart.Nyobi i just got 3 days ago.she is a sweetie but not sure of me yet,so i wait and pay attn to Morph and wait for her to come to me like he does.i wait while she snuggles in one of my shirts.LOL.takes a minute.a LONG min.i introduced them in the tub,they act like they grew up together,very kool very sweet. i will post a pic of Morpheus,45".

Attachments

• 100_1837.JPG
    100_1837.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 1

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nice looking gu! Welcome to the forums. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, we're always willing to help. This place is very informative!

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the site :) and congratulations on the new Gu,.. that's a nice looking male you have there.

Just a heads up,.. quarantine new pets before introducing them to your own.
Here's a recent thread about it with some helpful info.

http://www.tegutalk.com/showthread.php?tid=10322#axzz1fpzteJ45

KrazyReptileGirL

hi.welcome.ive had my boy for 2.5 yrs.,my girl for 1 wk,he is adult,she is sub adult.both very healthy.do you know any breeders? if you have any questions,i highly recommend contacting [email protected] name is bobby hill.he is the most experienced in tegu's.and the original founder and owner of this forum.

got10

KrazyReptileGirL said:
hi.welcome.ive had my boy for 2.5 yrs.,my girl for 1 wk,he is adult,she is sub adult.both very healthy.do you know any breeders? if you have any questions,i highly recommend contacting [email protected] name is bobby hill.he is the most experienced in tegu's.and the original founder and owner of this forum.

You can try underground reptiles and outback . They tend to have hatchlings from time to time

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu