• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Help! Im trying to figure out my tegus age

Echo's Geckos

I got my 50% blue 50% bnw tegu from tikis geckos in late March and am trying to figure out her age was tikis has offered 0 help. (I say she but I'm not sure of the gender tbh) she is 29 onches long including tail and about 600 grams. I try to give her the largest varitwy of food possible so she is eating roaches, chicken, beef, crickets, beef liver, dandiliongreens, bokchoy,and collards, cucumber and occasional berries and banana.

Echo's Geckos

20210510_112214.jpg

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Hard to tell on the sex but if she's that long, I would say maybe she's around 6 months. My male when I received him was 3-4 months old, and he was 19-21 inches. Yours looks a little bigger than that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu