• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Housing!!!

Dom3rd

5 Year Member
Ok right now Rex is in a 4x2x2 just until i finish building his new home...so my question would be would he be better off in a 6x3x2.5 or two 4x3x2.5 connected together...and the reason i ask is cause i am in the military so i kind of move alot and if i make 2 4x3x2.5 and just connect them i think it would be easier to handle but let me know what you guys think...

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Building the enclosure in 2 pieces sounds like a good idea, especially if you move a lot. Make it easy to disassemble but make it fairly water tight so if he dumps his water bowl you don't end up with a puddle on the floor.

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
The 2 setups is a better idea...for the obvious reason being that it is bigger...the bigger the enclosure the better no doubt. And not to mention you can assemble and unassemble easily from what I understand if you are just putting two enclosures together. Just be sure to re-seal it up everytime with some caulk.

Dom3rd

5 Year Member
ty that is what i thought but i just wasnt sure ...so now to decide on how i am going to do this...LOL google sketchup here i come

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu