• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Huge B/W Argentine Female

cmclaughlin2

5 Year Member
I've got some new stuff coming in and I really need the extra room! She's gorgeous and huge- just a couple inches shy of four feet and she weights around 20-25lbs. Her last clutch was nearly 50 eggs! She's only of the biggest females tegs I've ever seen.

She's $350 + shipping, but I might be able to meet somewhere or drop off. Pm for questions.
attachment.php

Attachments

• bw.jpg
    514 bytes · Views: 5
  • bw2.jpg
    514 bytes · Views: 3
  • bw3.jpg
    514 bytes · Views: 2

Aquai

5 Year Member
Lovely Tegu, i have a male with the blacknose as well, wish i was on the same continenent =(

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
cmclaughlin2 said:
crimsonrazac said:
That tegu is so dark. :shock:

That's about how a normal adult b/w looks when it's 5 years old. Pretty consistent across the board.

Not all Argentine normals are dark, it depends on the stock.

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
If it hibernated and is in good shape (no tail nip and has all its toes) then ill be very interested. Let me know.

cmclaughlin2

5 Year Member
She's got every inch of her tail, and not so much as a toe nail or toe missing. She's perfect from head to toe. There's a sale pending for her right now, if it does not work out I'll post it back on here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980