• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I love these things!!

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
My buddy used to own one before he had a house full of kids and man, this guy was just outstanding looking in color! Very fast though, he was a Gaboon x Rhino cross and both of them but specially the Gaboon, have one of the worlds fastest strikeing speed.

gaboonxrhino.jpg

dorton

5 Year Member
Stunning snake, but I don't want one. I would like to have a copper head though. Its just a huge responsibilty to house hots.
I would feel terrible if anyone was hurt.
Just think of those people not as thoughtful as your friend who wouldnt get rid of them with kids/wife in the house.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Gorgeous snake. I wouldn't want one though. I'd rather not dabble with hots, as big of a wuss as I am. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Magik

5 Year Member
Would love to get a Rhino Viper I am just waiting till I get all my space sorted abd buil a "hot room" gonna get some waglers temple pt viper(Tropidolaemus wagleri) Golden Eyelash Viper(Bothriechis schlegeli)Rhino Vipers(Bitis Nasicornis)Albino Western Diamonbacks(Crotallus Atrox) and stuff like that im really looking forward to it!!

Gx3

5 Year Member
Wow that is gorgeous! I love the way the girthy snakes look, especially the gaboons. But the color of the rhino crossed with a gaboon is amazing!

Nero

5 Year Member
Venomous snakes are prettiest of all reptiles. I'd like to have a green mamba but I dont have the guts like Viperkeeper on youtube.com

Retic11

5 Year Member
Wow that is a nice Gabino. I've never seen one that was crossed wit a East African Gabby. That is Awsome with the Eastern Gabby Face stripes Man. WOO!!!!! I am blown awaay

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeguSteff