• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I think its settled!

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i think i can say nero is a boy after all, im still feeleng the two bumps on each side of his cloaca, and his jowls are starting to drop. have checked out pictures of bobbys tegus and all the females i have seen on his site all have narrow necks vs. the males who all have wider necks; neros neck is definately wide. when i picked him up today, he has fat pockets building up on each side of his neck and you can feel them. and to top it all off i found 2 sperm plugs but they may belong to my male iguana who free romed in the room for a while. i dont know how long they were there for but the iguana only free roamed in there for about a month and hasnt free-roamed for about 1 1/2 mos. so i have decided in late febuary early march i taking nero to a vet for a checkup anyways why not have him probed then all this will be settled lol!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu