• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I'll show you mine if you show me your Big......

Adam87

5 Year Member
Green Iguanas haha show me your love or your pain in the ass :-D no madder there temperment we all know we love them

this is my pain but i love her this is Angie shes 1 year and 5 months

DSC02819-1.jpg

DSC000032.jpg

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
This is Tony, the biggest Green Iguana that I have here now. He did come in as a rescue and I kept him as an educational animal. Tony is 6 feet in length and weighs about 20 pounds. That's a lot of iguana!!

30216Tony_004-med.JPG

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here is my iguana manny, he is 4' long and about 4 y/o
( sorry bout the quality)
manny2.jpg

manny1.jpg

Adam87

5 Year Member
awsome looking iguanas keepem coming and whoru i swear ur iguana looks just like mine in the summer and to reptastic Manny looks like a pretty chill iguana i wish mine were like that haha

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Here's another big old man that was with me for about 7 years before he passed away. This is Charlie.

485meandcharlie-med.jpg

And this is a huge WC Florida male that was purchased by a friend of mine that lives in Wyoming. Considering he was a WC adult he has calmed down nicely and is now spoiled rotten.

30216beast_iguana.jpg

And this is not a green iguana but it sure is a monster. This is King Bob, a Grand Cayman hybrid that belongs to another friend of mine from Wyoming.

30216Don'sCyclura-med.jpg

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Adam87 said:
awsome looking iguanas keepem coming and whoru i swear ur iguana looks just like mine in the summer and to reptastic Manny looks like a pretty chill iguana i wish mine were like that haha

lol me too, manny is a mean one. he tail whips me all the time. he is a rescue so i can understand he hasnt bit me yet, but boy has he tried lol

@ mmrr-jif those iguanas are HUGE lol especiallly that wild caught one! and those babys are so cute i wish manny was that small lol(more manageable)

Adam87

5 Year Member
holy crap that WC is HUGE thats gotta be the biggest ive ever scene and that grand cayman is awsome looking and sorry for Charlie my Sav just passed away Larry but yea to reptastic my Angie whips but shes never tried to bite but she does lick the tip of my nose haha

lazyjr52

5 Year Member
That Grand Cayman Hybird is one best one's I've ever seen. And that WC male is just impressive. Do you know how big he is?

jamelyn77

5 Year Member
l_c602e425b275430777cd025875a1d52c.png
The male is "REX" the best iguana/dog ever! a rescue found roaming a suburb, he is truly missed... and our female is Bindi who should probaly be named B*tchy but we love her anyway!
l_895620863e041821ee72ab04f3ac9811.png

Adam87

5 Year Member
you can take the back legs long tails and huge jowels and say kinda like an iguana haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu