• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Instagram...Anyone Have One? Im Thinking About Making A Instagram For Reptiles!

KSTAR

5 Year Member
instagram has is the latest hit in the social network world where you post pics and instantly share with friends and the world and you can also search pics already uploaded by users in the "Hashtag" section of the search category by typing in what your looking for like "Tegu" which has thousands of pics in the category already...i been thinking about making a instagram for reptiles where anyone can email me theyre pics and i will upload them on to the instagram im gonna create and eveyone can follow the page and see all types of reptiles and even the pics that you send to be posted up....just dont know if itll be something ppl will like...what do you guys/gals think?

Deac77

5 Year Member
I use it alot already too lol

[attachment=5810]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353626452.872331.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353626452.872331.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 9

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
Damn you young kids goin' around Facebookin' and Instagrammin' and such. Why can't you all just send Polaroids!?

KSTAR

5 Year Member
LOL @ DUBYA...POLAROIDS!!! LOL....well it seems like it might not be a bad idea after all so im gonna make the account and ill let everyone know what email to send it to and what instagram name itll be so you all can follow it and begin to see some neat pics of reptiles and tegus

Deac77

5 Year Member
I have to many reptiles so there is a lot on my page ;)

And dubya here here ya go to bring back memories ;) (I actually have one of these and still use it lol)

[attachment=5811]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353632547.188772.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353632547.188772.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 9

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
KSTAR said:
LOL @ DUBYA...POLAROIDS!!! LOL....well it seems like it might not be a bad idea after all so im gonna make the account and ill let everyone know what email to send it to and what instagram name itll be so you all can follow it and begin to see some neat pics of reptiles and tegus

Lol! I may be an old fart to all of you, but I do love technology. After all, I am on the computer right now.

KSTAR

5 Year Member
LOL WELL I MADE THE ACCOUNT and the name of the instagram is "coldbloodedonly" AND ILL BE POSTING PICS OF STUFF I HAVE OR HAVE HAD AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO SEND ME PICS OF THEYRE REPTILES FEEL MORE THEN FREE TO EMAIL THEM TO ME AT [email protected] and ill post all of yours that you send to me aswell

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus