• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Intro

CrankbaitJedi

Fairly new to the site... not new to reptiles. Been messing around for some years now. Big into monitors til the wife got pregnant and made me sell em all (blackthroat, water, ackies, argus etc.). Bred some beardies for a time too. Now, it is about the tegus. Two of em currently (BW from Varnyard last year and a Blue I just picked up). Oh, and I have nice young Savannah just for kicks. My man cave is stocked full. I also play around with my Bull Terrier Gunner, my cat Gibbs, 3 rats (Franks, McGhee and Ecker) and I have a Dubia colony that is just beyond control (no names for those about to die, but I salute them). Nice to be around others that suffer the same 'sickness' (aka awesomeness) that I do. I will be around. Thanks for all the posts... learning a lot!!!

Orion

5 Year Member
Welcome! Awesome name. I am in your same boat, I suffer from the same affliction. I work from my man cave and my office mates are 3 tegus, 5 pythons, a boa and 2 dogs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980