• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Introduced the two gu's

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Well today I introduced my two tegu's Zero and Kilo. First I made sure to feed the both as much as they wanted till they were lethargic then I gave them both baths so they could go to the bathroom before they met. I started off with Kilo in a rubber maid bin till they got used to each other then I let her out in the bathroom with Zero. I had a barrier in between them and the toilet area so they couldnt get themselves hurt but that didnt stop Kilo from trying! After a few minutes I saw Kilo digging under the counter in the bathroom and she managed to find a way to get under the counter and the floor and if she got back there she wouldnt have been able to get out without me destroying my bathroom. So I grabbed the half of her body that was still outside untill she decided to back out to see what had ahold of her. Once she was out I blocked that area of and thet them play. Any way heres the pics.

Picture056.jpg

Picture055.jpg

Picture050.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture048.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Picture002-2.jpg

Zero snackin'
Picture038.jpg

Kilo trying to hide in my slippers.
Picture022.jpg

I think I know what Zero was thinking when he tried to eat the tag. "why would they put a little thing on a towel, unless im supposed to eat it!"
Picture033.jpg

TanMan57

5 Year Member
reptastic said:
AWESOME PICS! HOW BIG IS KILO NOW? SHE LOOKS WAY BIGGER THAN PYRO!
I think she is about 23" and she seems to grow an inch a day! She seems to be a big scardy cat she runs away if you move faster than a snail but shes getting better, have you had any problems with shyness from pyro?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu