• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

It's excruciating for me, but....

tupinambisfamiliaris

5 Year Member
I am contemplating moving my 2009 blue tegu. My wife is due with our first child on February 1st. My collection is small, but it still takes a lot of work and I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to balance caring for a newborn with caring for my reptiles as I am accustomed to.

I'm not posting in classifieds because I'm not completely married to the idea yet. This is basically me putting out feelers and trying to find out what I would be looking at in terms of interstate transport and legality. I will absolutely not ship and would either be looking at delivering or someone picking up.

Again, if it's a logisitical nightmare or I can't find someone I trust with it, then I'll keep the animal. it's just an option I'm exploring and would like some advice about. I've never moved an animal this size before. Ideally, if I rehome, I want to rehome it to someone with experience.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
If you were closer I would take your tegu but I am in California and I understand not wanting to ship.

Good luck!

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Your location would help, but I doubt you will have a hard time finding a home.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu