• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

It's that time of year again! Reptile Fest, Chicago, IL!

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
This coming weekend Chicago is the place to be! The Chicago Herpetological Society is again hosting Reptile Fest, the largest educational only gathering of herps and their keepers. You can find just about any kind of reptile at Fest including a wide variety of crocodilians, very large boids, every native species of Illinois reptile, and nearly 80 running feet of nothing but Iguanids. Yes, that means that I will be there again as leader of the Iguana Squad...my 9th year attending with just about every iguana species that I have. If you live within driving distance I highly recommend that you come on out and see the extremely rare Ctenosaura bakeri, C. palearis, and THE most handsome GC hybrid iguana in the region, Azul. If you come make sure you find me and introduce yourself!!

http://www.chicagoherp.org/fest/index.php

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980