• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

jake my Lab

RobK.

he just loves working out , though he is 7 he still acts like a pup . full bore even when hunting .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-QlQTjcL28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAfFCb_DbQA&list=UURYBDYZZ4Zr7EYLOgGSsuQQ&index=7

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nice videos. Thanks for sharing! I went duck hunting for the first time this season.

TeguBlake

lol i went duck hunting with a ferret once. it didnt turn out the way i thought it would. the ducks kept flying away from his stinky fur. lol

bfb345

I have a Black and yellow lab and they are both awesome dogs definitely one of the best breeds in the world

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He's beautiful, Rob!! I have an Aussie that was going to be trained for Agility or FlyBall. Just when we settled on a training place, he tore his CCL (the ACL equivalent in dogs) and had to have pretty hefty surgery. They said some dogs can still compete, but he was 4 at the time and already had arthritis showing up and the other side. So we just taught him a bunch a tricks and left him playing Frisbee! He's 11 now and just starting to slow down...getting up slowly, slipping when he makes those sharps turns. :(

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Awww.what a good boy :) can he come over and teach my kids something about obediance? Heh heh :p

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980