• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Just wanted to share :)

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I changed my desktop and FB cover, it makes me smile every time I look at it. Hopefully it's contagious :D.

IMGP3966.jpg

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Haha this is great. Put a smile on my face that's for sure! Damn that gu looks happy!

Orion

5 Year Member
Smiles for miles. Awesome lizard even if he would not have smiled for his cameo. I would get that made into a t-shirt.

Dana C

What a great picture! Would you mind sharing your camera info....make, model, lens & distance from your big boy?

Dana C

Never the less, it is a great picture. Your framed you boy really well and must have gotten really close. I am not a great photographer but I am learning. I will take more pictures of my "kids" and post them for all to see. I have a quick question but I will post it separately on shedding.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus