• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Large Vision Cage For Sale or Trade

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey all, I us to be on here alot a while ago. I have a 6'x3x18" vision cage that is too big for my new place. I hate to down size my tegus cage but i have to so he can move with me.

So alittle about the cage. Its a vision cage i have cleaned it out bleached it and rinsed it a week ago and its already to go. The glass is alittle dirty i'll try and get that all cleaned up. Its about 5 years old and in great condition. I dont have the lock anymore i've simply been using a wooden wedge to keep him in.

I'm located in San Diego and right now my schdual is really crazy. The cage is kept at my moms garge to make sure it stays clean.

What i'm looking for is either a smaller cage (i perfer plastic cages, easier to keep clean don't mind what company) I dont want smaller then 4' becuase that would be too small for my poor boy. I would also take another tegu... i know backwards thinking but i'll only be in this new place for a year and than moving to a bigger place and i can try building a bigger cage (the vision cage is just to bulky to keep moving). I like Blue tegus best as thats what my boy is. Or if cash always works, the V632 new goes for $500... way to much and i think i paid more for it way back when. I'm looking for $300 or best offer. I'm a realist and will entertain realistic offers.

Best way to get ahold of me is by e-mail as my job has be out of sell range most days. email is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

feel free to ask any question