• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

lazyest atbs ever!

frost

1,000+ Post Club
last expo i went to i got a couple atbs. today i was feeding them their mice and instead of striking at the mouse like my other snakes they just opened their mouths waiting for me to feed them. felt kinda like i was feeding a human baby.

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
Never seen a snake do that before. Can you take some pics next time and post them? By the way, what does atbs stand for?

DaLoaner

Amazon Tree Boas..... and i want one bad...just not ready for one yet. hey frost are they nippy, or calm. i always thought atbs were less aggresive/nippy then emerald tree boas. although i also read all tree snakes have similar attitudes.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
next time i feed them ill try to get a pic.the two that i got are pretty cool.i take em out and they curl around my forearm the littlest one is a little nippy but most of the time hes fine. most tree snakes in general are a little nippy but get better when they age. the green tree boa soaked his cage in my blood when i tried to move him to clean the cage or try to handle him in general. there are certain species of green trees that are more aggressive i dont know much about emeralds but i think their temperament is about the same as green trees. atbs temperament is a a bit better from the others. i hear mixed stories from different people. bryan from snake bytes has some semi tame ones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029