• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Leaving Club Dubya

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
Hi, all Dubya friends! I am no longer able to contribute to the Club Dubya thread the way I want to, so for my uncensored humor and right wing rants, PM me with your Facebook name and I will send you a friend request.

Sincerely, your friend,

stock-footage-letter-w-on-fire.jpg

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
I will still check in on the regular forum, if I can get it to load properly, but no more jokes and rants. If I have to tone down, then I will not joke anymore. I will still offer help to those who need it, even if they are Commies. Their pets cannot depend on the government for help, so I will offer my ideas and help from the private sector.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
I'm not leaving the site, but the new site loads and works horribly on my computer. I have to click on things many times and they sometimes just direct me back to the forum menu. It is also difficult to load posts. Everything responds so slowly.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
Sarefina, I am not leaving. I will just refrain from interjecting my special brand of humor here. It is not wanted If you want my uncensored help and advice, pm me and you can friend me on Facebook. That is where all the right wing and funny stuff is now. Members from here are joining my Dubya family, now known as Hairy Man on FB.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
Brenden, I am trying the corn today to dislodge the fork tine. I hope that it does not pierce my large intestine causing peritonitis or lodge in my appendix and cause my death. As I guaranteed you, if I die, you will receive my book of poetry, examples of which will get me banned here.

bfb345

Alright lol i will gladly accept the poetry you should have your wife put the tine in a jar of alcohol and preserve it and then keep it forever if you do die

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
The wonderful thing about plastic is that you need no preservative. The tine will be on a necklace flanked by 2 dried corn kernels on each side. If I live, I will sell it on Etsy unless Laurafl wants it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029