• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

lookin to reduce collection a bit..

johnlebel

have couple retpile i need to sell apartment is gettin a bit tight with tanks everywhere..
i have a 4ft male ball python 100% het orange ghost breed ready gorgeous boy! 100$obo
IMAG0007.jpg

3.5ft female columbian red tail 50%het salmon fantastic temper an and appetite. 140$obo
beautiful girl
IMAG0129.jpg

IMAG0130.jpg

have a nice young sav unsure of sex.. i believe wild caught still kinda nervous of ppl eating crickets an f/t pinkies and fuzzies. 50$obo
IMAG0040.jpg

IMAG0054.jpg

johnlebel

i dont know how to ship animals... but if can talk to dave and see if he can help me out with shipping. what are you interested in?

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Well i was interested in the boa.But next i am getting ball python and in June/July a tegu,Plus all the other herps i keep right know, when i just asked my moms she said no.Ill see if i can talk her out of it though.Maybe even try to tell her it won't go over 12" like i'm doing with my ball 8) . But i will let you know if she changes her mind,Beautiful snake's wish you the best of luck on finding them a new home.

G

lol im sure alot of people have an interest but no money haha.kinda like me ....=[
ball and redtail pythons are prolly my fav.

G

I find with selling puppies that Christmas and new years is a bad time ..People are busy and I have a hard time selling them ,, Afterwords is much better . I wouldn`t ship any cold sensitive animal right now as up here its 0 degrees f ..I think many would be interested but would be concerned about getting ripped off [nothing personal ] or receiving a dead animal with no recourse..Also many people come to me and want to sell a dog or weather I know any one that wants one .. I enplane that I have more dogs than I can deal with and any one that I knew that wanted one would have one .. Try selling in your own town . Hand to hand is always best ... PS they are wonderful looking reptiles !!!

johnlebel

not looking to ship... will sell local states an such i am willing to meet halfway... i just had a kid move in to my apt then just left after a month an he ran my electric bill up to 700$ an now im screwed with it so repts gotta go.

G

They are really nice snakes.. Have you put them in what ever paper ??? That seems to work good ... May be able to sell them all at once ..

Draco D Tegu

Yeah people on craigslist CAN be fickle like that. Particularly if they don't like how much you're asking. I've had things like even aquariums flagged for nefarious reasons. Craigslist is probably NOT your best venue, if you wanna sell them.

johnlebel

only thing left now is my female boa and a black emerpor scorpion scorp comes with tank an heat pad for 50 obo boa asking 120obo local pick up only need these guys gone bout to move back to az soon and not taking them with me...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980