• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

looking for Argentine male or femal

spartan103

I'm looking to adopt an Argentine tegu preferably male due to the larger size but I don't mind females. Post a pick, the sex, age, size, and temper. I have been raising teptiles since the age of 10 ive succesfully raised a bearded dragon, an eastern waster dragon, and basilisk. I also have a job with good hours and pay so I will be able to take care of (if not spoil) the little guy/girl. I can provide a 4' tall 4' wide 7' long enclosure with efficient humidity, temperature, and basking spots. Will be given free roam of bedroom while I'm at work free to enter and leave the terrarium. A diet of ground turkey, a healthy assortment of veggies and fruit, and frozen rodents of appropriate size. Any possible scams will be ignored I've read all around to see who is pulling peoples legs. Thank you guys!

Last edited:

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
If no luck with an adoption, I suggest Rodney Irwin of Tegusonly. good animals. Lots to choose from.

spartan103

Called him today about availability I'm interested in rescuing a Florida tegu rather than let em be killed. I'm afraid with trailer parks since we don't have mailboxes that USPS might drop it in the cluster mailbox down the street rather than at my door

spartan103

Do y'all know how quick Rodney is to send a PayPal request I've been emailing him this morning and sent him my info to make the order but have heard no response yet

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Better than even chance he's out trapping. He's good about getting back.

spartan103

Actually have one on the way beautiful tegu a little bit of tail regrowth and a rubbed nose but I can treat that I can't wait till tomorrow
IMG951493.jpg
IMG955448.jpg
IMG953628.jpg

Kaley

i have a juvenile female if interested/ still looking located in FL , goo temperament still needs to get using to being held

MarissaL

I guess you already got yours but just in case I actually bought mine from Rodney and realized I don't really have the space to give to keep him happy unfortunately. He's a sweet guy, under a year. I have a post up with pics and details, I'm located in Orlando, Florida

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu