• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Looking to buy a male Blue tegu.$$$$$

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Good luck everyone is looking for blues. I gave up looking for a female, just going to enjoy being a one tegu household.

tegus4life

Yeah you may just be better off waiting until next breeding season.. But keep checking craigslist, fauna, kingsnake, and other forums because you never know what's going to pop up

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Another California with a blue female! Seems like I am always behind lol.

tegus4life

hahaha I was lucky to get her, she was one of Ty's last! I'm looking for a male now though, I love blues and want to get a few more. I've heard males are generally (stereotypically) more calm so I'd like to get one next. :p

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
For 5 years I have been looking for a female that won't brake the bank. Oh well. Love my boy.

tegus4life

Aww that's awesome. How long did it take to get him tame? My girl is still a little spaz, but getting better slowly but surely.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Bosco was tame out of the box, only time he would not sit still or would be a spaz was when he was hungry (which is often with young tegus). At a year is when he really calmed down and I mean could go outside without being a psyco, harnessed and taken to petco and just free roam the room.

I've had two females that I have sold since getting Bosco (money issues suck!) and one was calm the other never tamed down.

tegus4life

That's fun, yeah money issues are the worst! I hope this little one calms down enough that I can take her with me wherever! She's around 5 months (I think she hatched late July/Early August? Not sure though) and eating like a pig so hopefully she calms down before she gets too big

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu