• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

male beardie diggin nonstop.

adam1120

I now FORSURE he's a male he's around 8 months won't stop digging I now he's a males but what? Kinda scared lol was gunna but him in a lay bin see what happen buy only of serioua cus gotta to buy everything but only been with a female baby beardie a while bak but only for a lil bit his temps are 110 basking amb temp 87. On play sand powersun for ibm everything perfect. Is he just digging to dig?

katoeLAZARO

Idk mine do the same but I'm thinking its the size of the enclosure or its just them trying to leave. My sisters has a full grown bearded and she doesn't put him in his cage lol and when she does he starts to try and dig cries and bumps the cage angrily

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phi Long