• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

More Pics of the Pack

DMBizeau

DSCN1295.jpg

DSCN1298.jpg

DSCN1297.jpg

DSCN1290.jpg

Jer723

5 Year Member
You have one of the best looking packs of tegus that i have seen, and that first picture almost blinded me with how high white he was. those are some pretty gus!

Jerry

DMBizeau

Jer723 said:
You have one of the best looking packs of tegus that i have seen, and that first picture almost blinded me with how high white he was. those are some pretty gus!

Jerry

Thank you very much, I have been lucky to pick up some great animals from Bobby and DaveDragon.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
nice ""pack" you have there, they are all so beautiful, is that first pic your extreme? he is beautiful i am a bit jealous that you just took both of daves baby blues like that lol jk, i wanted one and was going to get one but the timing just wasnt right at the time, maybe this year ill get one!

DMBizeau

reptastic said:
nice ""pack" you have there, they are all so beautiful, is that first pic your extreme? he is beautiful i am a bit jealous that you just took both of daves baby blues like that lol jk, i wanted one and was going to get one but the timing just wasnt right at the time, maybe this year ill get one!

I lucked into getting 2 blues from Dave at a great price so I couldnt pass on them. Unless both the blues somehow miraculously end up being females I will have to trade or sell one eventually if I wanted to breed them. I wish it was easier to sex babies. Yeah the first pic is my extreme male, he is an 09 that didn't hibernate but he is not as big as Nero though. I am really really excited that I am getting him a female from Bobby this year for him! I bet you can't wait for your extreme and I don't blame you for being excited. You are getting a male for nero too right?

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i was hoping bobby had a 09' male b/w but he is all sold out so now im looking to get a male b/w for her although im getting another b/w along with my extreme(a high white from royxmagnolia)but just in case it turns out to be a female i wanted a definate male, im even thinking about getting a female for pyro!but at the moment it looks like i wont be able to get anything except the giant and the b/w unless i can miraculosly build a second large enclosure because i dont think pyro can be housed with another tegu he already bit nero who s a zillion x's his size lol! oh and yes im very excited to be getting an extreme, i just knew i would have to wait until next season to get one but when bobby said he still had a few reservations open i had to jump on it, now i have this long wait possibly until august but i will have time to build a nice enclosure for the new comers !

DMBizeau

at the rate your tegus seem to grow I'm sure your new male black and white will be ready in no time. Sucks pyro is so aggressive, I have been lucky so far that all mine get along. Do you know who the parents of your Giant are going to be?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeguSteff