• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Moving. Need to sell all animals.

Akalions

My family and i are moving and i need to find homes for all my animals.
I currently live in queens, NY and would prefer local pickup as i have never shipped. Selling 2year old male black white*red hybrid. Sadly a newly purchased all american yearling. And finally a yearling normal reticulated python. I am selling the hybrid for 190. the all american for 200 and the retic for 90. Please text me at 347-362-1710 for pictures and more information. thanks for your help.

Akalions

I hate to do this as i put in so much more money into these guys than what im asking for them but i really can't keep them at my new place any longer. Im dropping the price for the all american yearling, the 2yo hybrid (blackwhite x red) and the normal yearling male retic to 300 for all three or 200 for the hybrid and the retic. You can come anytime to check them out. text me at 347-362-1710 for pictures and inquiries Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu