• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My 2011 extreme

poke

This is my tegu Zeus that just woke up about a month and half ago

Tegupic.jpg

Tegu514027-2.jpg

tegupic1.jpg

and his favorite thing to do eat lol

poke

Thanks everybody, and its totally worth the wait. I waited 8 months for mine got him last august then he went to sleep in early october lol. He just finally woke up about a month and half ago.

tommyboy

poke said:
Thanks everybody, and its totally worth the wait. I waited 8 months for mine got him last august then he went to sleep in early october lol. He just finally woke up about a month and half ago.

It was the same for me. Pretty much the exact same hibernation perid too. How big is he now? Seems like mine has grown 4-5 inches since he woke up.

poke

He was about 17inches when he came out of hibernation and now hes 23 inches but hes tripled in size it seems like.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu