• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My little magoo

MaggoosMomma

Hi guys I'm pretty new to the tegu buissnes, I'm looking for any advice, or people to be friends!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    786.4 KB · Views: 47

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the forum. I'd be happy to help you out on this forum, and I have a FB page Laura Roberts.

Cute little one there. My suggestion would be to read through the forums and ask questions as they come up. My first piece of advice would be to make sure to add plenty of calcium to any food that does not contain bones.

MaggoosMomma

Ii can't find you on Facebook. Mines Becca Lott
Welcome to the forum. I'd be happy to help you out on this forum, and I have a FB page Laura Roberts.

Cute little one there. My suggestion would be to read through the forums and ask questions as they come up. My first piece of advice would be to make sure to add plenty of calcium to any food that does not contain bones.
can't find

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I use both calcium with D and without D. It depends on how I feel the diet is going. I don't use cod liver oil and I don't feed liver, so I'm not worried about a Vit D overdose. The tegus that stay outdoors 24/7 don't get very often at all, the ones that stay indoors do get it frequently.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeguSteff