• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

my new burmese jormungandr

frost

1,000+ Post Club
got this guy from a trade and i love him. super tame and likes to rest his head on my hand while i watch movies or when im just relaxing.
[attachment=4004][attachment=4005]

Attachments

• 066.JPG
    066.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 5
  • 065.JPG
    065.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 5

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
What a beautiful snake! How long is he? That is such an epic name, and very appropriate for a constrictor of this size; I've considered that name for if/when I get one of the greater constrictors.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
dragonmetalhead said:
What a beautiful snake! How long is he? That is such an epic name, and very appropriate for a constrictor of this size; I've considered that name for if/when I get one of the greater constrictors.
yeah i love the color on him.i think hes a round two feet.haha thanks i love Norse mythology so i though id give the biggest snake i would own that name.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Cool burm, take plenty pictures now they grow damn fast! Got mines when she was just a bit smaller than yours, from rough guess i'd say shes a few inches shy of 5ft and already packing down medium rats no prob!

frost

1,000+ Post Club
haha yeah ill be taking more pictures of him. i got mine eating rat pups and small rats and mice

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029