• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My new Columbian

herper9

5 Year Member
Thanks tanman hadn't seen the video yet. I would say that yes that carpet could kill the gu. Both of them. Now the b and w would definitely have a fighting chance if they went head to head. The golden gu, not a chance. But this is also assuming that the python is even warm enough to go hunting. Though when it does get out that nice "warm" bathroom is just the place it will go.

TeguKid80

5 Year Member
Come on now ya'll bathroom gu obviously is healthy and totally happy in the bathroom sooo I think it would win do to home court advantage... It may be to warm for that carpet python in the bathroom and I don't think carpet pythons like towels as much as tegus. :lol: :crazy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me