• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

my new tegu!

ReptileFanatic!

5 Year Member
hey guys! this is my new argentine black and white tegu Nico, i love her shes so awesome.. shes asleep on my knee right now, has been for about half an hour, really placid too!
n1184243735_30525377_5364271.jpg

ReptileFanatic!

5 Year Member
yeah its my first.. She's beeing a bit funny feeder at the minute. i got her friday,
She ate Saturday, ate nothing sunday, then ate again yesterday ( monday)! but she will only eat chicken for some reason.. gonna try hre with some fruit today.

k412

5 Year Member
She's very pretty. I just got my first one also. Love these animals! Congratulations

CaterpillarGiraffe

5 Year Member
Let the animal settle in and then you won't be so confused as to why it's not eating. Lizards shouldn't be handled when they are first purchased or else they will become stressed and have some problems feeding.

I'd suggest leaving it alone for a week or so.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029