• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My new Varnyard B/W arrived!

Utahraptor

5 Year Member
I finally got my Black and White from Bobby today! He/She's a 2009 Jam x Whitey baby and about 20" long right now. I've seen the pics of the other babies of this pairing and it looks like we have some catching up to do. :-D

He/She's a bit shy, but we'll work on it.

Attachments

• diabag.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 2
  • diaandtank.jpg
  • diahide.jpg

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
awwe how cute look @ neros lil brother or sister. congrats!! btw be prepared jamxwhitey make some awesome babies!

snakegirl4life

aw so cute. my boy Zeke is a 2009 jamxwhitey baby too :) Zeke is smaller than his brothers and sisters as well i think.
cant wait to see your little one grow! :)
and congrats!

Mr Critter

5 Year Member
My Jam & Whitey baby girl is about the same size.
Picture066.jpg

Adam87

5 Year Member
looks just like mine when he arrived and hes grown 4 inches since i got him at the end of feb

Utahraptor

5 Year Member
thanks guys! It's nice to be able to see so many of Dia's siblings; every one of em' looks great. I'm excited for my little one's future.

Adam, that is some impressive growth.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu