• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

my new venture(pic heavy)

Grendel

How are your water monitors doing? I want to get two albinos, and breed them, to make a super albino, but I need some tips on how to set up an Exo-Terra for them.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
There is no such thing as a super albino. Exo-Terras are way less than perfect for a water monitor.

This is kind of a personal question, but do you really have 30K+ to spend on the purchase of two monitors that may not be a male/female pair and may not survive if not set up and provided for properly?

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I like to use the winky faces lol sometimes it's hard to pick up emotion through text

Compnerd7

If you still decide on going with a GIANT cage... the way to do the UVB light is to hang them on the inside and mount them vertically.

Dereks-Dragons

thanks i forgot all about this thread but i picked up on the sarcasm LOL. my waters doing great. almost outgrew this exo terra. a 7x3 is next.. then a 10x5x8.. and if he outgrows a 10ft by 5 ft by 8 foot then ill go up to probably 15x8x8. due to my new "quarters" of my new reptile room i have LOADS of room so im quite exited haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus