• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Name ideas

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You want a soon to be 3.5 foot Blue Tegu to sound fierce & big??!! I think he's going to need more than a name if he runs into a regular B&W (4ft), a Red (4 to 4.5ft) or and Extreme (5ft)! He gonna need a big pair of gonads!!!

How about Hillary??!! :mrgreen:

BOOZER

5 Year Member
ou want a soon to be 3.5 foot Blue Tegu to sound fierce & big??!! I think he's going to need more than a name if he runs into a regular B&W (4ft), a Red (4 to 4.5ft) or and Extreme (5ft)! He gonna need a big pair of gonads!!!

BERSERKERS cared about nothing!! but i see the hillary concept.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
reptilerookie said:
how do u guys like the name big blue
That was actually the first thing that popped into my head, but it's not very fierce.

Hillary is fierce!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
Goliath and Rampage are my suggestions but Thundernuts is a f-ing AMAZING name LOL I was laughing for like 10 minutes straight.

Spencer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu