• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Need a little help from my friends...

hanniebann

5 Year Member
Hey there guys!

I am looking for someone to help me out a bit with my tegu, Dorian. I have just graduated college and have been gifted with a trip to travel outside the country for a month- something I will probably only be able to do once in my life (sorry for sounding super dramatic...). But, I need someone who can take care of Dorian for me. My father has offered to help, but he may be moving during this time, and cannot guarantee that he will be available. I cannot afford to board her anywhere for such a long period of time (many places charge $20 a day). Obviously I am more than happy to compensate you for her food costs, for your time, etc.

I am located in Tracy, and can drive 100 miles comfortably in any direction to get her to you (just her, or her and the enclosure too). Please let me know if you are in an area nearby, and are available to help. I will be gone from August 31-September 27. My number is listed below, please no other solicitations. I am best reached via text, at any time.

Thank you,
Hannah Eilers

(209)627-5977

Attachments

• DSC_0767.JPG
    8.6 MB · Views: 15

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member