• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Need Help with Shipping!!

LovelyLin

I am shipping my 40inch long tegu from Oregon to Florida and I have no idea how to go about it. I would love it if someone could give me feedback on how to set up the box, what size, where to get the material, etc. I also don't know what how to find out the cost of the shipping and what day/time would be best to sent her so she wouldn't be waiting in the boxs so long so she won't be so stressed. Anything suggestions would help. Also, I've heard of a website that will send you a pre-setup box for shipping reptiles? Has anyone herd of it? Thank you for the help!

LovelyLin

The person that I am shipping her to has a label so I don't need to find out the cost. Only the box set up, size of the box and time/day best to ship her!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu