• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

new cute little baby

chriswizz

5 Year Member
heres my newest addition to my tegu collection, this is tegu number 3, its so tiny & sweet, had 10 to choose from & i thought this one was for me, already bold & confident with not an agressive streek in sight. im hoping for a female, as would love the oppertunity to breed with my 2 male blues in the future.
IMAG0181.jpg
[/img]
IMAG0189.jpg
[/img]
IMAG0172.jpg
[/img]
all i need now is a female red , then i will be happy. think im a tegu addict now.

Apophis

Very cute! I feel you on the tegu addiction, i have a b&w and just got a red, and im already thinking "now i just need a blue and an extreme and my collection will be complete!" lol, of course tegus are much more to me than a collectors item, but it would still be cool to have all the varieties of the argentine :)

Congrats on your new baby!

chriswizz

5 Year Member
Aardbark said:
Baby tegus are soooooo cute. Whats his/her name?
we are thinking about nameing him/her casper, that way i dont think it will mater which sex it turns out to be.

Apophis said:
Very cute! I feel you on the tegu addiction, i have a b&w and just got a red, and im already thinking "now i just need a blue and an extreme and my collection will be complete!" lol, of course tegus are much more to me than a collectors item, but it would still be cool to have all the varieties of the argentine :)

[/quote
i also would love to have one of each, think it will be a red next, dont think we can get the extreme giants here in the uk. i have 2 male blues at the minute, there just hitting sexual maturity, my ultimate goal would be to breed some stunning little hybrids in the future.

chriswizz

5 Year Member
Aardbark said:
Baby tegus are soooooo cute. Whats his/her name?
We are thinking of calling him/her Casper.

Apophis said:

Yea I would just like a red now, don't think we can get extreme giants here in the UK. One of each would be great though.

Bri.

5 Year Member
Are you thinking of holding back hatchlings to breed females back to your other male for blues ???? I know of someone else doing that at the moment, and may do the same if I don't find a female blue anywhere.

chriswizz

5 Year Member
Bri. said:
Are you thinking of holding back hatchlings to breed females back to your other male for blues ???? I know of someone else doing that at the moment, and may do the same if I don't find a female blue anywhere.

Yea I think this maybe the second best option, meaning blues are so hard to find here unless some one has a female to swap. I would guess that a blue x b&w would make some nice high white hybrids. but only time will tell, knowing my luck I've just brought another male, hope fully 3rd time lucky though.

Bri.

5 Year Member
Chris, have you seen Leeroy's ad on RFUK at the moment ? So very tempted to contact him, but I'm committed to a large hognose order at the moment.

chriswizz

5 Year Member
Bri. said:
Good luck :)
I just missed out on an adult female b&w only a 20 minute drive from me :(
it always happens like that dont it, i found that linc you were on about, sent a message but had no reply yet. just been talking to a chap on rf uk who has 2 females so a swap could be on the cards if all apears good, that saves me money i dont realy have right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980