• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Enclosure(Phase 1)!!!

jmiles50

5 Year Member
Well, I've been talking about it all day so I figured I'd post some pic's. Just figured I'd show the days progress. Oh yeah, and 4ft. wasn't an option. I had to take 1 1/4in off the top to fit into my front door :doh

Picture038.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Picture043.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Picture050.jpg

Picture052.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Picture057.jpg

Not looking too bad :woot

LouDog760

5 Year Member
Looking good bro, and the weathers in AZ is good right now. I should know I've been here for a month lol

Filphfio

5 Year Member
I have the same problem with my door! Im going to post some of my phase 1 photos tomorrow. Yours is coming along nicely! your Tegu will be living in a mansion!

Beasty

5 Year Member
Lookin good! I gotta get off my butt and get working on mine. At this rate they'll be grown! Get-r-done!

jmiles50

5 Year Member
Hell yeah, Ralphy's the man :!: Couldn't have done it without you bud :!: Between Ralphy and my PIC Andres(best custom home builer in the SW) it's gonna be rad :!: :roon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan