• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New pics of Lucky UPDATE: Even more pics now

ashesc212

5 Year Member
This was taken of Lucky the other day. He is in the middle of shedding his whole body though. He is now almost 1 year and 4 months old. He is 4+ ft. now and 9.5 lbs. As you can see, he takes up a lot of room in the tub!

22566_331929139840_503769840_3296797_8214147_n.jpg

22566_331931414840_503769840_3296800_3359806_n.jpg

Lazy morning after eating "eggie" in bed:

26118_336136284840_503769840_3314675_3547623_n.jpg

26118_336130064840_503769840_3314497_1908370_n.jpg

26118_336145619840_503769840_3314845_5641576_n.jpg

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Re: New pics of Lucky (in the bathtub)

lol i have been looking at your signature pic i did not know lucky was that huge! but he looks greaat biggest blue i ever seem

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

Aww,..ain't he purdy,... :mrgreen: more pics please. Is he starting to show any blue yet? It's hard to tell in those pics.

Adam87

5 Year Member

i've been wanting a blue for awhile now hes awsome and your lucky to have him

ashesc212

5 Year Member

DaveDragon said:
He's HUGE!!!! He's more than double the weight of his parents!!!!

I know I am shocked by how much he has grown!

Bubblz Calhoun said:
Aww,..ain't he purdy,... :mrgreen: more pics please. Is he starting to show any blue yet? It's hard to tell in those pics.

I'll try to put up some more pics soon. He has blue (if you look at him under a light) but in those pics he was completely dark as he was about to shed.

Adam87 said:
i've been wanting a blue for awhile now hes awsome and your lucky to have him

He's a DaveDragon blue from his first clutch. Good blood line!

reptastic said:
lol i have been looking at your signature pic i did not know lucky was that huge! but he looks greaat biggest blue i ever seem

That picture was taken when he was less than a year old. I haven't updated my sig in a while.

tupinambisfamiliaris

5 Year Member

I can't wait until mine gets that size. That's a nice looking tegu you got there! Check out pics of my youngster, Slim over on the blue tegu forum and let me know what you think.

goodtimes

5 Year Member

Nice, he looks great! I hope Samus gets that big. Did you feed him alot when he was younger? Samus is right at two feet now, and four months old. Is Lucky mellow?

ashesc212

5 Year Member

tupinambisfamiliaris said:
I can't wait until mine gets that size. That's a nice looking tegu you got there! Check out pics of my youngster, Slim over on the blue tegu forum and let me know what you think.

I'll take a look =)

goodtimes said:
Nice, he looks great! I hope Samus gets that big. Did you feed him alot when he was younger? Samus is right at two feet now, and four months old. Is Lucky mellow?

Is Samus from Dave's recent clutch? I fed Lucky as much as he would eat every day. He is SUPER tame and mellow. He loves just hanging out with me and my boyfriend. He's very social with us. And, he has never bit or struck at us!

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
whoah that is one gorgeous tegu, do you have any more full body shot pics? he is awesome!

goodtimes

5 Year Member
Samus is from Dave's recent clutch. He is pretty mellow, not a real lay on you type. He is always on the move, checking everything out. I am sure eventually he'll get used to everything and want to chill a bit more. Lucky is super rad! Good parents!

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
He is a very good looking and healthy Tegu ;) . What is that stuff in front off him ? It almost looks like popcorn lol.

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Thanks everyone.

@Reptastic - I will try to get more full body pics.

@txrepgirl - scrambled eggs...yes I gave him breakfast in bed.

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Sorry. I had a blond moment there lol. Now when I look at it, it does look a lot like scrambled eggs :) . I thought my Tegus are spoiled. I love them so much and would do anything for them but you sure got me beat. I never fed them breakfast or lunch in bed lol. Lucky Tegu ;) .

kaa

5 Year Member
you have a very beautiful and lucky gu, I greatly enjoy seeing animals getting spoiled. keep up the good work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029