• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Tegu Enclosure

31drew31

5 Year Member
Just finished building it on Sunday and put the finishing touches inside today. Its a 6'x3' enclosure built from 2x4's and plywood. Used the Kilz Primer and exterior paint. Overall cost for material, hardware and paint was $140 bucks. Underneath the rocks on each side are litter boxes flipped upside down with holes cut in them for hides to give a hot and cold hiding place. Im quite happy with the overall look. The second picture was before I added the rocks, but thought it was a cool picture as you can see her head sticking out from the hide. Anyways, heres the pics!

IMG_4150.jpg

IMG_4146.jpg

IMG_4151.jpg

IMG_4152.jpg

IMG_4153.jpg

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
God Job on it, I like the cat in the pic lololol its just like wtf is that inside there, oh well ill just lay down here and stare at it all day.

Dom3rd

5 Year Member
I like it alot, the more you guys build new cages the more i want to build one i have already built 3 4x2x2 for my beardies so i am really looking forward to build my 6x3x2.5

k412

5 Year Member
That's wicked nice! Great job!
I agree, an visual guide would be really helpful to see.

31drew31

5 Year Member
Thanks Guys. No sorry i dont have any build pics. Never even crossed my mind. Its pretty much just a box built out of 2x4's and plywood with doors. Pretty simple. I did mess up on a few things though, so when my Sav out grows his 5'x2' cage ill be building another one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029