• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

new tegu handling

cneffer

I have a new baby tegu. I have had him about a week. I am handling him for about one to two hours a day and he is still skittish around the kids and the boyfriend. I let him ride around in my hoodie for part of the day to get used to the noises. And let the kids pet him in his cage. I don't not feed him in his cage either so he doesn't associate the hand with food. He hasn't bit, tail whipped pr open mouth gasped at anyone. I was told he is an Argentina but do not really know the differences visually between them . Any pointers on the handling and taking would be great. Thanks

cneffer

No he or she I don't really know yet is calm and relaxed with being held. It doesn't heavy breath or have a rapid heart beat I will leave my hand open and it will just stay there. I mostly handle it after a nap or early I. The morning .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu