• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New to Tegu talk

BMurphy916

Just registered and thought I would post to say Hello. I don't currently own any large lizards but I am making some plans to build an enclosure and get a pair of Argentine black and whites sometime in the future. I will try to post pictures as I build. Would love to see some of the enclosures you guys have to get some ideas to build on. I'm hoping to get a male and female for breeding.

BMurphy916

Sacramento and at the moment I don't have any reptiles personally but my son has an adult male Bearded dragon. Years ago I had a Savanna monitor but had to sell her to a pet store before I joined the Navy. Was thinking of getting another one but after looking into the Tegu a bit I think I have my eye on picking up a few babies from Varnyard's website when I am ready for that step.

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the site!

I would consider establishing some form of outdoor enclosure. Whether it's something they will live in 24/7 in the warmer months or even something they hang out in while you spend time with them on the weekends. It's a lot easier to supply ample space outdoors. Being exposed to natural seasonal change will also help trigger develpement for breeding.

My Tegu lives outdoors in the summer and really seems to love life.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980