• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New to the Forum and New to Ownership

Paratoxins

Obviously a new member here. Also a new tegu owner. We've known about tegus for years, known their care, and I've always been in the reptile hobby, just more so with snakes and smaller lizard species.

I've now come into this world with a rehome, know fully what I'm working with, though will need some tips, and have some questions, but I will post this elsewhere.

You can call any variation of my username, I don't mind.

I live in KY and am an avid animal lover, owning 2 cats, 3 dogs, 8 parrots(5 of which are of the large variety), a bearded dragon, blood python, and an adult tegu(did some downsizing on my collection quite a while back, getting back to it now after my move).

I'm also an artist and singer, though I hardly find the time to pick up on those hobbies anymore.

Not too much to say about me, really. I guess that will be my introduction, I can't really happen to think about anything else about myself... other than I'm a bit of an introvert, recluse, etc. I only really talk if you talk to me first. That's how I've always been.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to TeguTalk! Congrats on the rehome. Kind of you to take in that tegu.

We're glad to have you here!

Aardbark

5 Year Member
Hello and welcome to the forum. You have a nice collection of animals, how about some pictures? Espesualy the tegu, whats his name?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus