• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New to the life of tegu

Devilfruittegu

Going to be new to the tegu community and just wanted tips for when I get him he’s pretty much full grown already and his last owner was a child. I would like tips on enclosure set ups places to get him food. Are there any places where I can get most of his food from one place maybe some good butcher shops near Sacramento Roseville area in California for non processed gmo free bacteria free meat that both my tegu and I can share so that cost will be lower and he can be healthy he will be my first lizard ik it’s not so much wise for tegus to be the first lizard but I haven’t been able to find a pet that’s for me or that I feel would fit my life style and he seemed to love me and wannna come home when I saw him at the pet store any tips would help and glad to be here

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980